Virtual class hosted via zoom
October 14 to November 18
Thursdays (6 weeks)
12:00-1:00 PM EST
A healthy lifestyle is important for everyone. When we look after our physical health, we feel better too – fitter, more relaxed and better able to cope with things. There are lots of ways of being healthy that feel good as well as doing you good.
‘Healthy living’ means maintaining a healthy lifestyle and introducing habits that improve your health. In this class you will learn to change unhealthy habits into healthy habits and how to take steps to become healthier. Each week we will cover a new healthy lifestyle topic. The course will cover:
- Eating healthy foods and making balanced meals
- Sleeping well and managing stress with physical activity and meditation
- Being physically active
- Staying connected with others
- Reducing screen time and increasing time outdoors
- Goal setting and creating a healthy routine
**The value of this class is $100.00 per session but will be offered at a discounted rate, with support of available grants & donations.