Retail Training Program (virtual classes and onsite internship)
Retail Industry Training Program
Virtual class hosted via zoom
February 6 to April 10
Mondays (10 classes)
5:30-6:30pm PM EST
Program cost includes:
- Intake and pre-assessment of participant to understand their unique strengths and interests, career goals, and job history.
- Provision of 96 clock hours of instruction delivered in-person and/or remotely within (3) 10-week sessions. Instruction includes both industry certification and lifelong learning courses (i.e. Coping Skills, Financial Literacy).
- All course materials
- Individualized support with the course materials, as needed, such as a review of content and exam preparation.
- Certification exams sent to and scored by industry partner to maintain exam integrity, presentation of official industry certificates (upon receiving a passing score).
- 20 hour internship with a job coach.