About Fundraiser Portal
The Fundraiser Portal serves to guide our constituents through the fundraising process, whether they are a first time participant in an event, a long time supporter, or someone interacting with our organization for the first time. The Fundraiser Portal encourages constituents to take specific actions that will have a positive impact on our organization's online fundraising efforts.
All constituents who register online for events, create Personal Campaigns, or buy tickets are required to create an account during the registration or ticket purchase process. Donors have the option to create an account after making a donation but this is not required. Once a constituent has created an account, they will have access to the Fundraiser Portal.
The Fundraiser Portal has many tools to motivate our supporters to take more action, raise more money online and spread the word for your cause. Constituents can invite others to support our organization, track fundraising progress, update profile information, and more.
Want to create an account without donating online first? Contact Amy at firstname.lastname@example.org or 561-620-9377 x 304
The Bar makes it easy for constituents to access important fundraising tools at any time. The Bar will always appear at the top of pages when constituents are logged in to our site.
The Bar allows constituents to navigate to the following areas at any time:
- Dashboard Shows individual and/or team fundraising actions, fundraising progress and stats, fundraising page, event page, and more.
- Donations Shows Donations Received.
- Messages Shows Sent Messages, Compose a Message, Drafts, Contact List
- Resources Resources that have been uploaded.
- Profile Basic contact information, total impact made for the organization, and links to events/campaigns
- Social Allows participants to connect Twitter, Facebook, and mobile phones with their DonorDrive account.
- Switch User Allows parent constituent accounts to switch between managing subaccounts if they have registered other people for events.
- Logout Logs the constituent out of DonorDrive
Fundraiser Portal Overview
Each constituent in DonorDrive has a profile with basic contact information collected during registration, ticket purchase, or donation processes. Constituents can connect with social networking accounts in this area, as well as track any donations they have made. This area appears for any constituent with an account on our site.
The Profile shows constituents their total impact for our organization.
- Constituents can update their contact information.
- Constituents can upload a profile photo when editing their profile. Profile photos appear on personal and team fundraising pages, the Top Fundraisers list, and Fundraiser Search results.
- Constituents can track their overall fundraising efforts such as:
- Total Raised: Shows total dollars raised through personal fundraising
- Donations: Shows total number of donations received through personal fundraising
- Events: Shows the total number of events the constituent is supporting (either through personal fundraising, purchased tickets, etc.)
- Emails Sent: Shows total number of emails sent through the Messages area
Constituents can view or edit personal fundraising pages directly from the Profile.
The Social tab allows fundraisers to link their DonorDrive account with Twitter or Facebook. Fundraisers can also sign up for text message alerts on their mobile phone. These social applications are also promoted on the Dashboard.
Once a constituent has connected their DonorDrive account to each social network, they will see check mark that indicates they have successfully connected their accounts.
- Twitter: Tweets are automatically sent when fundraisers make or receive a donation, register for an event, or when someone joins their team. Each tweet includes a link back to DonorDrive.
- Text Messages: Fundraisers can receive a text message when they receive a donation or when someone joins their team.
Constituents can track any donations they have made to our organization and download a PDF receipt for each donation. They can also make a donation directly from this page.