February 28, 2015
Boca West Country Club, Boca Raton
Chairpersons: Gregory & Mary Ann Fried
Sub-Chairs: Lori & Rafael Cabrera, Ronda & David Gluck, Cathy & Abdol Moabery, Marie & Frank Occhigrossi
Ticket Prices: $250
An extravagant evening awaits you at the Emerald Ball celebrating the 20th Anniversary of Unicorn Children’s Foundation. We'll be honoring Jay DiPietro, General Manager of Boca West Country Club for his incredible generosity and support of many charities.
Thank You to our Generous Sponsors
Barry & Silvana Halperin
The Unicorn Children's Foundation, is a 501 (c)(3) not-for-profit organization. Since its inception in 1994, Unicorn Children’s Foundation key objective is to provide hope and answers for the families of children affected by neuro-diverse conditions, such as: Autism Spectrum, ADHD, Bipolar, Dyslexia, and other learning adversities. Today, nearly 1 in 6 individuals are currently diagnosed with a neuro-diverse disorder. To date, we have awarded over $3,100,000 to increase awareness of these disorders, establish effective treatment guidelines, and disseminate this information to professionals and parents across the globe.
Some highlights of these initiatives include:
- Funding the 211 Special Needs Hotline, the first call for help, that connects families with available resources and service organizations in the community;
- Helping students develop a passionate interest in an area where they can find success upon completion of high school at the Unicorn Village Academy, a community based life-skills, academic, and career academy for youth with Neurodiversity;
- Providing free developmental screenings and referrals to support organizations aboard the Unicorn Children’s Foundation Mobile Developmental Clinics in partnership with university experts;
- Sponsoring educational conferences to educate parents and professionals on evidence based practices;
- Financing research to identify effective treatments